Morality or is it your Faith

Are you religious or are you a man of faith. Is your faith borne out of a relationship or out of moral mumbo jumbo? I rather mine be out of a relationship and you? How do you see these growing issues that's burning the world today? Please exchange ideas....
Forum rules
Are you religious or are you a man of faith. Is your faith borne out of a relationship or out of moral mumbo jumbo? I rather mine be out of a relationship and you? How do you see these growing issues that's burning the world today? Please exchange ideas....

Morality or is it your Faith

New postby uche_n2a » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:08 pm

The other day a man refused to bend over to please his work mates to fight back a public humiliation, later on it was revealed that he never misses Sunday school classes & church services . At the time of the incident, the bar/pub was filled to overflowing with very gorgeous and attractive professional ladies of which he has been engaging in an "I fancy you, would you have a drink with me" cross-look.
Pardon me for revealing that back in the office he is better referred to as "don't mess with that dude or he will have you"; hence expectations for his reaction was very rife.

When approached by those ladies to commend him on his gentlemanliness and was also doused with relentless invitations especially as he has been tagged "the lady's gentle man", a standby younger male who happened to be around at the time of altercation asked him: "was it your Christian background and training ( all be it your Faith) or did you not retaliate because you thought it was best to be moral and calm about it since you were in public?"

The question is:
a) "What did you think was the his answer?"

b) "What did you think was the true reason?"

b) "What would you do if your in his shoes?"
uche_n2a
Site Admin

Return to Faith & Religion