How to get more traffic to my web site?

- Link building - blog commenting
- classified adds - profile links
- article submissions - forum posting
- special sub-domains if required - and lots more...

How to get more traffic to my web site?

New postby mary105 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:08 pm

To get more traffic to your website first of all you need to improve its ranking in search engine, once the site ranks in top 10 automaticaaly visitors will be able to find your business and gradually traffic to your website will increase.

To increase your website ranking, that is your website should come for its services and searched keywords in top 10 in SERP. To achieve this, here are few recommendations like:

I find TITLE tag is same acrosss the website, you must have unique meta tag and meta description tag missing, please add these;
Also, heading tag H1 to H6 can be added, Heading tag is missing;
URL rewrite is recommended;
Please create a search engine friendly sitemap so that maximum pages get crawled, as site is dynamic and lost of pages are there;
Start social bookmarking to digg, delicious, stumbleupon;
Also, submit site to Google base, (earlier Froogle);
Link building is advisible.
Social Networking using twitter, facebook Fan page;
mary105

Re: How to get more traffic to my web site?

New postby SKpoint » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:50 pm

Yes, I agree with you, using sitemap on your site would help in indexing...
SKpoint

New postby jaysmeth » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:30 am

According to me Social book marking is the best way for target the traffic. Now a days it becomes a very popular offpage SEO method because anyone can easily use and understand this method.
jaysmeth

New postby rachelsanchez365 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:15 am

Forum Posting.
Article Submission.
Social Bookmarking.
Article Submission.
Directory Submission.
Link Wheel.
Link Trundle.
rachelsanchez365

New postby haddinsteve » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:08 pm

Linkbuilding is one of the best way to get more and more traffic for website. These are the tips for linkbuilding like :: Press release , Link Wheel Classified Submission , Directory Submission , Article Submission , Social Bookmarking , Blog Commenting , Image and video submission...
haddinsteve

New postby JaniceHarrison » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:10 pm

Knowing that Google is trying to provide the most relevant search results, the best way to get found is to really drill deeply down into your niche and then write about it.

I’ll use my business website as an example. Obviously, I am in the SEO business. Type SEO into Google and take a look at how many search results there are.
JaniceHarrison

New postby homerean » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:07 am

Social bookmarking is method from SEO techniques which is beneficial to get more traffic or boosts in traffic. You can also get popularity with this method. Blog commenting is an another SEO method where you can get visitors which increase traffic.
homerean

New postby dikertrome » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:41 am

Yes, Social bookmarking is a great way to get more traffic for your website because as more and more people read your bookmarked blog post and vote for it, the more famous it becomes and the traffic to your site increases.
dikertrome

New postby alicehussy » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:27 am

I can say that drive a traffic is very good option to make your website more profitable and it is also easy way to produce traffic through link building. Link building is one of the effective manner that can easily make the natural and relevant content of the website and receive high page rank who build this technique.
alicehussy

New postby touchwebdesignus » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:35 am

There are so many method for get more traffic in the website. You can post free classified advertisement which can help increase traffic in the website. You can exchage your website link which can help to increase website traffic. Social media can help to increase traffic in the website.
touchwebdesignus

Next

Return to Search Engine Opimization (S E O)