We are Search Engine Optimisation [SEO] Novices:

- Link building - blog commenting
- classified adds - profile links
- article submissions - forum posting
- special sub-domains if required - and lots more...

We are Search Engine Optimisation [SEO] Novices:

New postby uche_n2a » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:42 am

As the topic states, we are here to tap and be tapped from all the know how we can reach out from and to in order to achieve our ever so longing of search engine kwyword search reult page one (1).

Lets all share knowledge on backlinks & hyperlinks: in effect what is a backlink and how can I achieve an effective backlink to improve my website popularity and how do I create a hyperlink in various forums and does it really work?

We must talk about Articles, submission, Press releases: do they really count and how do they impact on my page one keyword search result target? Submissions to what and where. who cares and so-whats?

What about Social Network, Bookmarking, Blogs, etc: whatv are they and can we use them and where?

Google’s New Algorithm 2010 / 2011 Revealed: what has it got to do with the size of bananas in the websiting world?

This is too much to handle. Please someone say something and NOW!!!!!!!!

Join us @ LinkedIn "We are SEO Novice"
uche_n2a
Site Admin

Re: We are Search Engine Optimisation [SEO] Novices:

New postby uche_n2a » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:07 pm

It is not only effective that articles help in generating healthy back-links but to make sure one is treading on a safe back-link land, you have to ensure the back-links are coming from same niche where your website belongs. Back-links from different niches though can give back-links but will not materialize as highly effective as those of same niche website. Secondly, ensure your back-links are coming from not only same niche websites also from high PR website.
Join us as we carry on in this discussion and throw in what you have that might educate us more.
uche_n2a
Site Admin

Return to Search Engine Opimization (S E O)