just registered here

Introduction Forum
This forum is for newly registered members to introduce themselves, we do like acquaint ourselves with who you are. It is very polite for you to properly tell us about yourself, your business and website (if you have one).
By introducing yourself you are letting us know you really want to be part of us and not just a passer-by.
Forum rules
Introduction Forum:
This forum is for newly registered members to introduce themselves, we do like acquaint ourselves with who you are. It is very polite for you to properly tell us about yourself, your business and website (if you have one).
By introducing yourself you are letting us know you really want to be part of us and not just a passer-by.

just registered here

New postby Gregreeinsema » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:42 am

Hey everyone I'm Mark.

I am singularly exciting to be here on this board. I look forward to posting to here routinely. I can not wait to become a regular on this board and to earn a boatload of friends.

I've been doing this for a while and have a great deal that I can share with everyone too.

Also, I'd like to let everyone know that my best friend wrote a delightful book... check it out at How to Money With Facebook

So anyway, give it a look, I indubitably thought it was fantastic
Gregreeinsema

Return to Tell us you dropped in