What is your favorite search engine?

Everybody is on Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, Bebo, Google Buzz, Linkedin, Delicious, StumbleUpon, the list is endless. Research has proven they have remarkable impact on how we share information and promote products and services.
So we have to talk about them and share know-hows to equip ourselves to succeed in whatever use we need of them.
Forum rules
Everybody is on Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, Bebo, Google Buzz, Linkedin, Delicious, StumbleUpon, the list is endless. Research has proven they have remarkable impact on how we share information and promote products and services.
So we have to talk about them and share know-hows to equip ourselves to succeed in whatever use we need of them.

What is your favorite search engine?

New postby sany101 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:45 pm

Google.com. Bing is awkward when I type in google.com and respect faster than anywhere else. Quick and easy.

Here's an idea, however. There's this place called searchkindly. org and when you type in the box thing that goes directly to Google, but every time someone looking for advertisers to pay money and donated to charity. That's good cousin who is helping and using Google.

Hope this helps!
sany101

Re: What is your favorite search engine?

New postby chilsonrolen » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:53 am

Now a days there are so many search engines are available to use but my favorite search engine is Google because it is very simple, flexible and easy to use. Google provide a quickly and best quality information to its users. The features and products of Google are fantastic that users can use easily. It has a huge database that users can get perfect and accuracy information that they desire. Google is the king of search engine and it is also most useful in the world.
chilsonrolen

New postby haddinsteve » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:05 pm

Google is my favorite Search Engine. It is most popular search engine in the world. It is wide use by people. It provide the huge traffic for our site. It has huge database. It provide the very accurate result. It is very easy to use for end user.
haddinsteve

New postby aaronsharapova » Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:48 am

On web there are many search engine available and i use few of them but my favorite search engine is Google. It is one of the best search engine in the world and it covered more the 70% of market. It provide the accurate result. It is very easy to use and understand for end user.
aaronsharapova

New postby brucepayne » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:36 am

Of-course the answer would be Google :)

BTW I am still reading about new Google Panda :shock: Life has been made miserable by Panda.
brucepayne

New postby brissbill » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:47 am

Google is one of my favorite search engine, it is widely popular and people make the use of it. It is fast, effective and lead to give positive results.
brissbill

New postby dikertrome » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:59 am

Google is my favorite search engine. I am big fan of Google. There are many best things for Google like it is give the excellent speed to download any application and also given fast result. It is also help you to increase business.
dikertrome

New postby paulscott197 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:29 am

My favorite search engine website is Google. Google is helpful to get a good result on searching over World Web.
paulscott197

New postby James Andy » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:22 am

Definitely it is Google because it has vast range of data where you will find anything whatever you want.
James Andy

New postby Chris159 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:55 am

Definitely it is Google because this is one of the best search engine all time.
Chris159

Next

Return to Social Network, Bookmarking, Blogs, etc