Part 1: The Journal of a Lonesome Dad

Its talk about relationship, rumours & gossips. Who has finally lost it and who has been caught doing what.
Whose fault was it; "Not mine" the usual answer but at least some celebrities are honest to admit they really need help in this department. Do you? Please share your thoughts...
Forum rules
Its talk about relationship, rumours & gossips. Who has finally lost it and who has been caught doing what.
Whose fault was it; "Not mine" the usual answer but at least some celebrities are honest to admit they really need help in this department. Do you? Please share your thoughts...

Part 1: The Journal of a Lonesome Dad

New postby Paul2 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:12 pm

Have you said bye bye to your son just to feel the man in you desperately fighting very hard trying to stop tears escaping your eyes.
You look straight into his eye and the little boys’ innocence completely and utterly overwhelm you and you throat is so dry and tight with anguish of “am going to miss you so much”.
Before the parting good bye, you were playing and running about the airport departure arena and his tender laughter, childish screams of joy and eventual running to you to hug you starts to hunt down your very strong wall of china and it’s obvious you are beginning to crumble under such massive weight of love offensive. And in your inner most silence you cry out “Oh! God help me, take good care of my boy; into your hands I commit him”.
As he saddles his push chair and it rolls further and further away from you, your anguish of “when am I going to see you again” grabs merciless and unflinching hold of you and all you could do is to look away in defiance that you intend to remain a man ; if only for the very sake of you own little angel.
Driving down the airport storied car park, seconds later you are slotting in the clocked and paid card to exit but you can vaguely remember how you brought the car to the exit barrier. Thank heavens for such unique miracle of not flying the car down three stories. :oops:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Paul2

Return to Lets talk about Relationship(s)