Hello , I recently joined this website and would like to sha

Its talk about relationship, rumours & gossips. Who has finally lost it and who has been caught doing what.
Whose fault was it; "Not mine" the usual answer but at least some celebrities are honest to admit they really need help in this department. Do you? Please share your thoughts...
Forum rules
Its talk about relationship, rumours & gossips. Who has finally lost it and who has been caught doing what.
Whose fault was it; "Not mine" the usual answer but at least some celebrities are honest to admit they really need help in this department. Do you? Please share your thoughts...

Hello , I recently joined this website and would like to sha

New postby loonognopteva » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:46 pm

Hey there, I’m a brand new member to this website. I am unsure as to whether I have started off this thread in the appropriate section however , if I didn’t then I am sorry. So anyhow I’m a brand new member here and would like to introduce myself. I’m a 25 year old woman from the UK, I am currently planning to launch an online dating service webpage as a small-scale hobby business. It is nothing too amazing, although it’s exactly what I love doing. I simply think its amazing just how I can in fact help to make a positive change across the world by helping singles find love, it might just sound silly to some of you, though this really is just how I feel.

Hmm.. What else could I say.. I actually do not like passing out too much personal details on the web simply because I think that it could end up being a invasion of my privacy.

Well anyhow. If you are interested in looking at the internet dating internet site (please take note it's a work in progress) then you are able to view it here: women seeking men to marry

But yeah, I simply reckoned I might start this thread to say hi, I’m exited about getting to know a few of you.
loonognopteva

Return to Lets talk about Relationship(s)