NEW Page rank 6-8 backlinks

The usual issue when you have finished and hosted your new website finally.
Links and links headache. Where am I going to get links to improve my website ranking in the search engine?
Well, lets put heads together and find a way. Throw in your links and I will mine and Joe Blog throws his in and a tango exchange happened. Shall we then...
Forum rules
The usual issue when you have finished and hosted your new website finally.
Links and links headache. Where am I going to get links to improve my website ranking in the search engine?
Well, lets put heads together and find a way. Throw in your links and I will mine and Joe Blog throws his in and a tango exchange happened. Shall we then...

NEW Page rank 6-8 backlinks

New postby Jeremie-Jr » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:56 am

Hi All,
I discovered 2 sites that had open comment sections and that allowed links in your posts. One is a PR8 and the other a PR9!

So for all you Selling Arena members out there here's what you do.
Simply go to http://www.npr.org/
That's right National Public Radio! They are a PR9. Once you are there you will see at the top right hand corner a "Register" tab. Click on that and sign up. You must be registered and logged in to post a comment.

Usually takes about 5 min's going through the site to try to find where to put comments on an article associated with any niches you are interested in. Then put up a relevant, intelligent comment and added your site url under your name. Then hit Submit and there you go.

The other site we found with a PR8 was the site of the company that produces the radio show I was listening to. The show in case you where wondering is called "A Prairie Home Companion" It is Live every Saturday night, A Prairie Home Companion features comedy sketches, music and Garrison Keillor's signature monologue, "The News from Lake Wobegon." (that part is taken right from the site)

The site that produces this and many other shows is http://americanpublicmedia.publicradio.org/
Which is a PR8

Go to that page and click on Programs at the top. Scroll threw the list till you see something you like and click on it. In my case it's the Prairie Home Companion Show, click on the link for "website" and you are now at the site of the program which is also a PR8, the other programs range from PR6-8 with most being a PR7.

Once you are at the site, there is no sign up, simply find a post that relates to you or your niche and add a comment with your URL at the end.

Any comment done, the link shows up in less than 2 days on Yahoo Site Explore and Google Webmaster tools for your site.

One word of caution and respect here, please don't abuse this gift. NPR and Public Radio are wonderful resources that we have and I would hate to see people spamming the posts and leaving garbage comments for the sake of the link.

So there they. Take em or leave em. Thanks again to everyone who goes out of there way to help those of us that can use it the most.

Did this article help you?
If YES, register to be a member of this forum ( http://www.selling-arena.com/forum/ )
and lets share our knowledge and help one another

If No, let us know areas that are not clear enough or if it relates to another topic, we can
research it and let you know our findings.

Whichever way, being a member of this forum will help you in your bid to promote your product and or service. If you own a website, it definitely will help you access rich information that will prosper your website in SERP, Search Engine ranking and ROI.

We aim to be informative and fun while building one another up.
Jeremie-Jr

Return to Website Links