Most Popular Emojis On Instagram

Everybody is on Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, Bebo, Google Buzz, Linkedin, Delicious, StumbleUpon, the list is endless. Research has proven they have remarkable impact on how we share information and promote products and services.
So we have to talk about them and share know-hows to equip ourselves to succeed in whatever use we need of them.
Forum rules
Everybody is on Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, Bebo, Google Buzz, Linkedin, Delicious, StumbleUpon, the list is endless. Research has proven they have remarkable impact on how we share information and promote products and services.
So we have to talk about them and share know-hows to equip ourselves to succeed in whatever use we need of them.

New postby Mandy » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:49 pm

When sharing something amusing or entertaining with potential customers add an emoji to seem real and relatable. Emojis are the little smiley faces you see on posts sometimes. The most frequently shared emoji on Instagram is the red heart, which is shared more than the next most popular symbol, a smiling face with heart eyes. People love to use these to emphasize and promote their feelings online. Click the link below to view an infographic of the top 100 emojis shared on Instagram. Once you get there just click on the image to enlarge it.

http://i.imgur.com/Pj6OMS9.jpg
Mandy

Re: Most Popular Emojis On Instagram

New postby Nate » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:48 am

This was actually an interesting graphic. I never really used emojis that much, but I can see how it makes you look like you are more involved and engaging.
Nate

New postby ChrisH » Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:26 pm

Whenever I was posting on any site with these emojis available I never used them. Then I started to read some articles on how it is good to add them as it creates a personal feel. Once I started using them, I noticed that the engagement I had with my followers increased.
ChrisH

New postby GoblinNit » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:02 am

Yes I like Instagram this is one of the best option to increase your online presence.
GoblinNit

New postby MarkAustin » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:02 am

The most as often as possible shared emoticon on Instagram is the red heart, which is shared 79% more than the following most prominent image, a grinning face with heart eyes. A kiss-face emoji comes in third place, and the face with tears of euphoria takes fourth. At the point when individuals are upbeat, chuckling, energized, and elated, they swing to emoticons to accentuate and advance those feelings online. http://www.dissertationtime.co.uk/buy-dissertation
MarkAustin

New postby neiljakson » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:22 am

Emojis are changing social media in a big way. http://www.theacademicpapers.co.uk/buy- ... ine.php/is a look at which ones are the most-used on Instagram.I really wanted to post a simple word in order to say thanks to you for all the pleasant solutions you are sharing here. My extended internet search has finally been recognized with awesome information to talk about with my company. I ‘d claim that most of us visitors actually are very much blessed to live in a fine community with many brilliant individuals with helpful methods. I feel rather grateful to have discovered your website and look forward to tons of more fabulous times reading here. Thanks a lot once again for everything.
neiljakson

Return to Social Network, Bookmarking, Blogs, etc